The project will last for 3 years, where it has the main objective to contribute to the limitation and/or reduction or industrial GHG emissions in Mexico. This is achieved through:
- Facilitating the adoption of low emission technology by existing industries
- Fostering the creation of low emission technology industries in Mexico
- Promoting the internationalisation of EU SMEs in Mexico.
WE&B has been hired by IDOM as experts for the water sector in Mexico, our activities include:
- Mapping of existing low emission initiatives in the wastewater industry in Mexico to identify technology needs and gaps in order to avoid duplication of ongoing efforts.
- Site visits to conduct semi-structured interviews regarding wastewater treatment technologies in industry and urban wastewater treatment.
- Identification and the mobilisation of potential, interested partners in Mexico and Europe in the wastewater sector resulting in Declarations of Interest in cooperation.
- Organisation of matchmaking activities, including screening of candidates, virtual online matchmaking sessions and matchmaking missions in Mexico, resulting in formalised Cooperation Partnership agreements.